Job title: Financial Analyst
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s in Finance, Business Administration, its equivalent, or related
• Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
• Report on financial performance and prepare for periodic leadership reviews.
• Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
• Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
• Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
• Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Make daily expenditure division plan, including the mission and ministries financial support, business operation fee and so on.