Job title: Financial Analyst
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s in Finance, Business Administration, its equivalent, or related
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for periodic leadership reviews.
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Make daily expenditure division plan, including the mission and ministries financial support, business operation fee and so on.
- Research and analyze a variety of marketing information, including market trends, pricing schedules, competitor offerings, suppliers, product specifications, and demographic data.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy and plans according to the statistics from investigations. Then supervise the implementation.
- Create marketing materials for company websites and other marketing platforms.
- Cooperate with the IT department to set up promoting systems and related tools for the company.
- Adjust marketing plans as needed in response to data tracking efforts to improve the strategy persistently.
- Assist managing marketing departments and report marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to superior departments.
- Monitor marketing and campaign budget and make marketing report analysis.
- Assist Purchase Department to communicate with Chinese suppliers, with the advantages of my language and experiences.
The position requires, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or its equivalent in the field of Business Administration, Marketing or related.